Friday, September 18, 2009

huh?

I went to the Post Office today to mail out my chocolate letters and went inside, but couldn't see a place to just drop them off. Since I had alot of letters (about 300), I thought well I will just wait in line and hand them off to the Mailperson. There was only a couple people ahead of me and I stood in line for about 10 minutes. So it's my turn and I step up to the counter to hand him the box of letters. The Mailman says to me, "Next time, Don't be rude, put your letters on the counter and you can just go." I thought "huh?", was something I did rude? I'm pretty sure I wasn't making weird faces as I stood in line...but maybe I was. I am still thinking, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking, "huh?" as well! Did you tell him next time don't be rude and just take the letters!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit puzzled too! I think you need to go back an ask, so we all can avoid being rude unintentionally.

    ReplyDelete