Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love is...

What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Here is what I think of:

being married to my best friend
Chocolate
hearts
twitterpated (sp? :)
presents
flowers (my favorite is the daisy)
romance
candles
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate (sorry, nat!)
suprises
another excuse for a school party
excuse for a weekend getaway (good luck with that one!)
candy that tastes like chalk
a good excuse to slow dance
artichokes and bacon




I have always loved Valentine's Day. Always. If you don't believe me, ask my parents. They would dread the day after Christmas because I would usually have a countdown calendar already made. And I would remind them every day how many days left till my B-day. I did this even after I got married. Silly, I know. My husband dreads the day I get out my Valentine's purse (it's so cute, red with hearts all over it).
I still love Valentine's Day. What's not to love? (hehehe, I had to put that in!)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope it will be as romantic and lovely as mine will be!

3 comments:

  1. Oh sure! Rub it in why don't ya??!! Haha, just kidding! I'm actually starting to not crave it as much as I did - that's progress, right?! But I do have to ask, what's with the artichokes and bacon? Anyway. . .hope you have a great one! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the artichokes and bacon ;) If hubby gives me an artichoke and chocolates I'll be one happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you secretively posted this one just days BEFORE so the entire BLOGGING community would know that it is your birthday and give you warm wishes. Happy belated birthday... would you like some chocolate?

    ReplyDelete